Summer is the time to work, take rest and enjoy the indoor parties. But arranging summer parties during the weekends often becomes a huge problem for you. Number of guests will turn up and you are just too afraid to think of the preparations. But if we tell you the easiest hacks, would you like to invite us too in your party? Well, have a look into the easy hacks to arrange summer parties described below.
Barbeques are always superb ideas, but these hacks will truly make you feel like a genius. You will have more enjoyment in the parties:
1. Keep the wines in cool temperature: Let some guests enjoy the drinks by themselves. You will be busy with your other guests and serving the drinks with the help of the caterers will consume extra amount. So, you can ask wine distributors Singapore for immediate service in the morning of the specific day. This will lower the problem of maintaining them. For both cold drinks and wines you can arrange for buckets filled up with ice cubes. The frozen water balloons will also work well for you. The chilled water in the balloons will keep the bottles cool.
2. Scoop the ice creams: Before the party, keep the scoops ready. And as arranging for wine distributors will help you similarly preparing for ice creams beforehand will also simplify your task. Pre-scoop the ice creams the day before and allow them to be kept in freezer. As soon as it is the time for desserts, bring them out and serve among your guests. If you have unlimited source of these tasty ice creams, tell your guests to serve themselves. If not, ask your friends or relatives to help you in the serving. You may hire the serving folks too.
3. Have party boxes: To distribute the food items and desserts to your neighbors, arrange the party boxes. This will help you from having a mess due to the arrival of your guests. You can serve them and save the exact amount of foods previously.
4. Fruit punch: The fruit punch will be colder enough when you put the ice blocks in them. Summer is always just too unwanted for its temperature. To prepare the ice blocks, fill up the containers with water and keep it inside the freezer. When you need to release them, put the upside down and use hot water to bring the blocks out.
5. Keep the cream in jars: In the absence of good beaters, you must store the whipped cream in a jar.